All pet services offered in the comfort of your own home!
Servicing Simcoe County!
Visits are subject to a mileage fee (dependent on location) and
typical HST taxation. We offer contactless payment options through the Square App.
Canine Massage Therapy
- Initial Consultation (includes exam and Home Exercise Plan) – $75
- Maintenance Massage – starting at $30
Fear-free Nail Trims
- $25 for one Pet, & $12 each subsequent pet or as a $10 add-on to any other visit.
- For Dogs, Cats, Bunnies & Pocket Pets
Routine Anal Gland Expressions
- $45 Initial
- $35 Maintenance
Thorough Ear Cleaning
$20 or $5 add-on with Another Appointment.
Professional Nursing Exam or Consultation
$50 – Nutrition Consultations, Physical Exams, Tele-Medicine Consultations
Medication Administrations (or Demonstrations)
Starting at $15, Price Varies Dependent on Exact Medication So Please Inquire.
– Oral Medications
– Subcutaneous Injections (Insulin etc.)
– Ear Medications (Includes Ear Cleaning)
– Blood Glucose Spot Checks $20
– Blood Glucose Curves (4-6 Visits) $90
Accurate, Stress Free Blood Pressure Monitoring (Doppler)
Gentle Blood Collection
$50 – Blood is Drawn and Delivered to Your Regular Veterinarian. Price may vary, please inquire.
Tick & Heartworm Testing
Starting at $30, inquire now!
Non-invasive Urine Collection
$20 – Delivered to Your Regular Veterinarian.
Warm Subcutaneous Fluid Administration
$50 – As Requested by Your Regular Veterinarian.
Bandage Changes – Major or Minor
Price Starting at $20 Please Inquire.
Suture or Staple Removal
$20 – Includes post operative exam if requested by your regular Veterinarian